Tecplot Workshop at the University of Rome La Sapienza
Made for Users and People interested in Post Processing of their simulation data.
Scientists and Engineers who are looking to cut time in understanding computational fluid dynamic (CFD) results look to Tecplot 360, a visual data analysis tool that improves productivity with integrated XY, 2D and 3D plotting. It’s fast, easy to use, memory efficient and produces visually powerful output to help you communicate your results to others. The participants of the User Day will have the opportunity to learn techniques that help them in loading, post-processing, visualizing and sharing large and complex data from numerical simulations as well as experimental data.
Introduction and Round Table
Tecplot 360 EX – tips and tricks
- Strategies to handle large datasets (*.szplt and SZL Server)
- MPI-TecIO and batch-conversion of datafiles
New Tecplot 360 EX Release
- PyTecplot Python Interface and Examples
- Tecplot Chorus for Parametric Simulations, Optimization and DoE
- New and upcoming features overview (LaTeX font support; TRIX, *.vtu and *.pvtu dataloaders; new python APIs…)
Q&A and lunch break
Hands-on workshop for advanced features
Tecplot 360 EX – a CFD visualization software tool that helps you quickly plot and animate your data exactly the way you want it: Use Tecplot 360 EX to analyze complex data, arrange multiple layouts, and communicate your results with professional images and animations.
Tecplot Chorus is a new simulation analytics framework that unites physics visualization with data management and analytics to help engineers manage and analyze collections of CFD simulations. An engineer using Tecplot Chorus can evaluate overall system performance and visually compare tens or hundreds of simulation cases in a single environment.
PyTecplot You gain direct access to your data with PyTecplot, so you can take advantage of the power of the Python scripting language.PyTecplot integrates fully with other Python-compatible tools, making Tecplot 360 part of your engineering ecosystem.
- Automate workflows that use multiple engineering tools, with a single scripting language.
- Perform detailed calculations on all your CFD data sets.
- Access CFD data directly for custom analysis.
- Read any data type.
- Extract values, figures and animations directly from CFD data sets.
- Connect Tecplot 360 to other tools and processes.
Aula Videoconferenze del Dipartimento di Ingegnerria Meccanica e Aerospaziale
Via Eudossiana 18