Quickly interrogate and compare multiple reservoir simulation runs.
- Analyze solutions faster with the intuitive interface.
- Load data from multiple sources including most commercial simulators.
- Compare multiple datasets in XY, 2D, and 3D views.
- View Grid solutions and production plots side-by-side.
- Output modified grid properties and use them with subsequent simulation runs.
- Recall sets of views at any time from templates, macros, or the plot gallery.
- Arrange multiple plots on one page to quickly view data for numerous wells, variables, and data sets.
Discover insights from your simulation results for a deeper understanding of the reservoir dynamics.
- Create arbitrary slices to explore regions or follow well trajectories of interest.
- Visually observe the time history of the reservoir grid properties.
- Use cross plots to observe relationships between data and use histograms to observe distribution of the data.
- Analyze data with one-click for integrations, KSUM, and KAVG.
- Evaluate user-specified “survey” wells.
- View bubble plots to understand relationship between production data and reservoir fluid movement.
Produce presentation quality output to effectively communicate your results and collaboratively make informed decisions.
- Create high resolution images and movies
- Output in formats such as avi, jpeg, tiff, flash, png, and postscript.
- Copy and paste directly to Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Create visually compelling graphics to enhance data viewing
- Output in poster size formats
- Control of output quality. (anti-aliasing, aspect ratios, colors).
Read about all the features in the Tecplot Chorus Datasheet (PDF) »